Thursday 23 May 2013

Movie poster.


This is poster that I made for my script.
I think it turned out looking good, however it kind of reminds me more of a magazine's cover page. I think overall I managed to make it just as I wanted. It did take a lot of time to change it, however I knew what I wanted to do with the picture so that made it easier.
Tools used:
Healing brush tool
Eraser tool
Gradient tool
Sharpen tool
Dodge tool
Burn tool
Horizontal type tool
 
For the main picture I changed 'curves', 'exposure', levels, 'brightness', and I played around with color balance.
For the text in this picture I used 'SteelTongs', 'Haettenschweiler' and 'Viner Hand ITC'. For some of the text I also added effects - drop shadow.
And this is the original picture that I used for my poster.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment