Thursday 14 March 2013

Future of the Crawley

In this task I were asked to take 3 different photos or 1 photo of crawley and edit it to show different possibilities for the future of the Crawley.

Original:
Edited
 
In this first picture I did I made it look more like technology took over because as we know, technology is getting updatad and it is only matter of time when we will be able to do everything using technology. In this picture I added the huge moon at the background, nasa plain, some robots (I tried to look for robots that look similar to humans) and robot dog (pet).

Tools used:




 

 Original
 
Edited
This second picture shows two moons going together and a tree on the side which shows that Crawley looks more exotic and interesting, however the houses are still there and cars are the same.
 
Tools used:




 

Original
                                     work in progress                                                              Finished

This is last picture I made where as you can see, n-one is really around, only one person. And even the last person is left in the woods with dangerous animal.

Tools used:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment