Friday 24 May 2013

Wine glass photoshoot


2nd picture is the original picture that I shot and 2nd picture is the same picture after I finished editing it. First thing I did was cutting out only the part that I needed and then I changed levels of the picture to change some color and make it a bit darker the last thing I did was put some details in this picture by using 'sharpen tool'.
For this picture I used flash light to make the color more HD, after this I also did another shoot with same glass and water but I used continues lighting. Those pictures came out it bad quality and was hard to edit, this is why I didn't attach any of those pictures to my post.
Overall, for shooting shoots like this, it's better to use flash than continues lighting. It might look different on camera but when you see the picture bigger (eg. on PC), it looks completely different and it doesn't look professional at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment